Wednesday, September 11, 2013

If my People....

I will never forget 9/11/2001... I was home with Tommye and Noah, he was 1 at the time...Frankye ad already left for kindergarten. I wanted to drive back and get her but the school asked we leave them there.  Good Morning America was in on and saw the whole thing unfold. Took Tommye to preschool in bewilderment...I slightly rear ended a woman we both got out of our cars and were crying...she said, " our world is in more trouble than us...lets not worry what just happened here...it was too insignificant...she hugged me and we went on with the day.   I got home and everything just seemed eerie.  Quiet.  No planes in the air.  I just prayed!  2 Chronicles 14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
May it be true today!

No comments:

Post a Comment